Monday, February 21, 2011

You Can Now Follow

You can still "friend" me on Facebook personally via the icon to your left in my sidebar, where you will most certainly get random updates and eating disorder info in addition to all the notifications of my thrilling personal life. :)

BUT you can now follow MY BLOG via Facebook. It has its own page and you will get all the updates through Facebook there if you so choose. Link just below. Click and you'll be taken there to follow through your Facebook account. :)


Follow Actively Arielle: A Voice with a Commitment on Facebook now.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

just wanted to say i am SO glad i found your blog. you have helped me (and so many countless others) more than you will ever know.

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

Coco - Thanks so much. I appreciate the kind words. :)