Sunday, February 20, 2011

To Kick Off Eating Disorder Awareness Week...

I'd like to share the newest Motivational Mash-Up I've created so far. From time to time, I compile bits and pieces of what I call "key thoughts, concepts, and Arielle-isms," turn them into a short (only 3 or 4 minutes each) video, and send them out into the world to encourage.

I just made a brand new Motivational Mash-Up (#3) and thought that putting it out there might be a nice way to kick off National Eating Disorder Awareness Week.

I plan to do my very best to create a post every single day of this important week. For now, I will start you all off this.

Links to the original Mash-Up and #2 are at the end of the video.

4 comments:

Sia Jane said...

Repeat:
Arielle. Is. Awesome :)
And again ;)

Incredible Eating Anorexics said...

AWESOME!

:-)

Your beautiful. In every way.

Thank you xxx

krasivitsa110 said...

thank you so much:)

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

You are so welcome. :)