Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Accept Yourself, Accept Others

It's an important message - to accept yourself and others. It MEANS something.

And we should all strive to do it. This simple mantra is ANAD's (National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders) message during Eating Disorder Awareness Week and every other day of the year.

Yesterday, I posted about their website and their Awareness Week page.
 I would love to see more bracelets like this worn by the masses. It can represent whatever you want it to represent for your personal recovery, but the meaning is clear.


I mentioned these awareness bracelets that can be purchased by way of a donation to the important cause. I have one.


  I've had one for some time now. I wear it often.


Eating Disorder Awareness Week is still young! And my voice will still be heard when the week comes to a close. How about you?


2 comments:

Colleen said...

you are gorgeous. such an inspiration!

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

Coco - Thanks, doll. Thanks for reading. :)